Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tell us about your experience at Wawa? Wawa conducts a MyWawaVisit, a customer satisfaction survey to check what their customers feel like when they came to buy. Wawa is the biggest American chain of gas station convenience store. Wawa is the perfect example of a stop and shop destination and it is known for its excellent service, good products, and fair prices. They keenly read your reviews and suggestions to offer both convenience and satisfaction. When you finish the survey, you will receive a Coupon code that you can easily redeem and win $250 – $500 Wawa Sweepstakes.
Let’s Get Started!
www.mywawavisit.com Survey Reward
Wawa Convenience Store invites all its customers to share their honest opinion about their services. In return, they are offering all survey participants to win exciting gifts and sweepstakes. The invitation code to the survey can be found printed on your receipt.
Note: The survey rewards may change depending on the promotion being offered. Reward Offered: Win $250 – $500 sweepstakes. The survey is located at: www.mywawavisit.com
If you have recently visited any of the Wawa Convenience Store outlets then you are eligible to take the survey. Please note that you must have a valid receipt to participate. If you have a valid receipt be sure to take the survey and win amazing prizes.
Provide your valuable feedback to your favorite brands by taking a short customer feedback survey.
Save Coupon Code
Save the coupon code provided at the end of the survey to show at thecounter on your next visit.
Redeem the coupon code by showing it at the counter on your next visit to avail thepromotional offer.
MyWawaVisit Survey Requirements
In order to participate the survey to redeem free rewards and prizes make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid receipt from your most recent visit.
- You are a legal resident of the USA or location where survey is being offered.
- You or any of your family members are not an employee of (brand).
- An Active Internet connection and a mobile device.
Guide to Enter MyWawaVisit
- To start the Wawa Convenience Store survey, you first have to visit the website at www.mywawavisit.com.
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand from your previous visit.
- On the welcome screen, Enter the Survey code and Store Number printed on your receipt and click on Start.
- Select the Date and Time of your visit to Wawa. This detail can be found on your receipt.
- Once you start the survey, you will be asked simple questions that you have to rate from a scale of 0-10, answer all questions honestly to help Wawa Stores improve their customer services.
- After completing the survey you will get a Free coupon to win $200 – $500 Wawa sweepstakes.
You can also take the Wawa survey in the Spanish language.
About Wawa Convenience Store
Wawa is a private company that started in 1803 as a stable foundry in New Jersey. Almost at the end of the 19th Century, George Wood took an interest in dairy farming, then in 1902, the family began a small processing plant in Wawa. The milk business was a great success, due to its quality, cleanliness, and certified process. As home delivery of milk bendy in the early 1960s, Grahame Wood opened the first Wawa Food Market as a dairy outlet.
Today, Wawa is your all-day, everyday stop for coffee, fresh foods, fuel services, beverages, and surcharge-free ATMs. A chain of almost 850 convenience retail stores (more than 600 offering gasoline), Wawa stores are situated in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. The stores offer a fresh food service selection, including Wawa brands such as freshly brewed coffee, hot breakfast sandwiches, built-to-order hoagies, built-to-order specialty beverages, and an assortment of soups, sides, and snacks.
Contact Address: 1.800.444.9292
Headquarter Address: Red Roof, 260 W. Baltimore Pike Wawa, Pennsylvania 19063
Survey Website: www.mywawavisit.com
Official Website: www.wawa.com