Did you cherish your time at McDonald’s? McDonald’s is one of the largest food-chains of restaurants in the world. McDonald’s brings a McDonalds survey for feedback of its customer and give yourself a treat with free food on your next visit to McDonald’s. You simply need to visit mcdvoice.com to take part in the MCDVoice survey and answer few questions about your experience. Give us your helpful comments and recommendations about the restaurant and receive a coupon code that you can easily redeem to get Free Burgers and Meals at McDonald’s on your next visit.
You might also get lucky to be one of the Monthly Sweepstakes Winners and win Cash Rewards.
www.mcdvoice.com Survey Reward
McDonald’s invites all its customers to share their honest opinion about their services. In return, they are offering all survey participants to win exciting gifts and sweepstakes. The invitation code to the survey can be found printed on your receipt.
Note: The survey rewards may change depending on the promotion being offered.
Reward Offered: Discount Coupons and FREE Meals.
The survey is located at: www.mcdvoice.com
If you have recently visited any of the McDonald’s outlets then you are eligible to take the survey. Please note that you must have a valid receipt to participate. If you have a valid receipt be sure to take the survey and win amazing prizes.
Provide your valuable feedback to your favorite brands by taking a short customer feedback survey.
Save Coupon Code
Save the coupon code provided at the end of the survey to show at the counter on your next visit.
Redeem the coupon code by showing it at the counter on your next visit to avail the promotional offer.
mcdvoice Survey Requirements
In order to participate in the survey to redeem free rewards and prizes make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid receipt from your most recent visit.
- You are a legal resident of the USA or location where the survey is being offered.
- You or any of your family members are not an employee of the company itself.
- An Active Internet connection and a mobile device.
Guide to Enter mcdvoice
- To Start the MCvoice McDonalds Survey, you first have to visit the website at www.mcdvoice.com.
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand.
- On the welcome screen, Enter the 26-digit Survey Code located on your receipt.
- Select the Date and Time of your visit to Mcdonald’s restaurant and start the survey. This information is also written on your receipt.
- Once you enter the survey you will be asked simple questions that you have to rate from a scale of 0-10, answer all questions honestly to help Mcdonalds improve their customer services.
- After completing the questions you will get a validation code. keep this code safe with you.
- You can show this code at the counter on your next visit to McDonald’s to redeem discounts and free items.
Here is a quick tip: You can collect multiple coupons by taking the survey if you have more receipts to get a reward of a higher price from Mcdonald’s. Other restaurants don’t offer this.
McDonald’s is basically an American fast-food company, which is founded in 1940. This restaurant was operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, US. Initially, they started their business as a nice hamburger stand, and later they turned the company into a big franchise, with the Golden Arches logo. In 1955, Ray Kroc joined the company as a franchise agent and further proceeded to purchase the chain from the McDonald brothers. McDonald’s had its headquarters in Illinois but moved its global headquarters to Chicago in 2018.
McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain serving more than 69 million customers daily in more than 100 countries. Although McDonald’s is known best for its hamburgers, French fries, and cheeseburgers, and french fries, they feature chicken products, soft drinks, breakfast items, milkshakes, wraps, and even desserts.
Contact Address: 1-800-244-6227
Headquarter Address: 110 North Carpenter Street One McDonald’s Plaza Chicago, IL 60607 USA
Survey Website: www.mcdvoice.com
Official Website: www.mcdonalds.com