Do you know Kroger has launched a customer satisfaction survey Krogerfeedback for you so that they knew what their customer demands? They value their customers so much that’s why they need your feedback so they can improve their services and serve you better.
This Krogerfeedback survey hardly takes five minutes to complete. After completion, you will receive a coupon code as a reward that you can easily redeem. You can also get free Kroger 50 bonus fuel points.
www.krogerfeedback.com Survey Reward 2022
Kroger invites all its customers to share their honest opinions about the store and their shopping experience. The feedback provided by the participants is valuable to Kroger and it will help them improve their business. In return, Kroger is offering its customers monthly cash sweepstakes and a coupon code to redeem free fuel points.
Note: The survey rewards may change depending on the promotion being offered.
Reward Offered: 50 Kroger Fuel Points and monthly cash sweepstakes.
The survey is located at: www.krogerfeedback.com | www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
If you have recently visited any of the Kroger Stores outlets then you are eligible to take the survey. Please note that you must have a valid receipt to participate. If you have a valid receipt be sure to take the survey and win amazing prizes.
Provide your valuable feedback to your favorite brands by taking a short customer feedback survey.
Save Coupon Code
Save the coupon code provided at the end of the survey to show at the counter on your next visit.
Redeem the coupon code by showing it at the counter on your next visit to avail the promotional offer.
KrogerFeedback 50 fuel points Survey Requirements
In order to participate in the survey to redeem free bonus fuel points and enter the sweepstakes, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid receipt from your most recent visit.
- You are a legal resident of the USA.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- You should have an active Internet connection and a mobile device.
- Good understanding of either English or Spanish since the survey is only available in these two languages.
Guide to entering Krogerfeedback
- To Start the Kroger Feedback Survey, you first have to visit the website at www.krogerfeedback.com or www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand.
- On the welcome screen select your preferred language to take the survey.
- Choose the Date and Time of your visit to any of the Kroger Stores.
- Enter your Kroger Entry ID in the field provided. All the information asked on this screen can be found on top of your receipt.
- Once you enter the survey you will be asked simple questions that you have to rate on a scale of 0-10, answer all questions honestly to help Kroger Stores improve their customer services.
- After completing the questions you will get a coupon code which you can use to redeem 50 Kroger Fuel Points and an entry in monthly Kroger sweepstakes of up to $1000 per month.
About Kroger Stores
The Kroger Company is a retail company based in America. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati in 1883., It generated revenue of $121.16 billion in the fiscal year, thus became United States’ biggest market in terms of revenue. It also is the second-largest general retailer whereas Walmart is the largest. The Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue ranked Kroger #20. As of May 2020, Kroger runs, either directly or indirectly through its subsidiaries. It is headquartered in downtown Cincinnati. It controls markets in over 35 states and the District of Columbia, with store formats that include hypermarkets, supermarts, superstores, departmental stores, and more than 170 jewelry stores. Kroger-branded grocery stores are situated in the Western and Southern United States. Kroger runs over 35 food processing and manufacturing facilities, 1,569 supermarket centers of fuel, 2,257 medical pharmacies
Contact Number: 1‒800‒576‒4377 | 1-866-221-4141
Headquarter Address: The Kroger Co. Customer Relations 1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Survey Website: www.krogerfeedback.com
Official Website: www.kroger.com